Friday, September 21, 2012

0 Support Stuffed Pepper!



Hey everyone! I hope that you've had a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend. I wanted to start the weekend by sharing a fundable for a growing gluten free community, Stuffed Pepper (check out the link above). 

Stuffed Pepper is a community website for gluten-free living. It is a resource created by gluten-free people, for gluten-free people. It includes recipes, restaurant reviews, product reviews, articles, and a forum to share comments and experiences. (Quoted from http://www.fundable.com/stuffed-pepper#) It is a growing community that is meant as a resource and community for gluten free people, and I've enjoyed what has been featured so far. 

For those who don't know, fundable is a website that hosts funding for startup organizations, and I recommend anyone who wants a stronger gluten free community online to contribute to this fundable. You can find the link here: http://www.fundable.com/stuffed-pepper#. I plan on contributing, and I'm excited to see what Heather and Stuffed Pepper have coming in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment